- When entering the facility please make sure you wait at the reception desk for a member of staff or if your are a member please swipe your card. Please note: you can’t lend your membership card to anyone else as it belongs to you (you'll need to swipe in on every visit), on your first visit we’ll also need to take your picture for security reasons.
- To ensure the facility is fit for use, we might need to close it - or certain areas - from time to time. Thanks for your patience.
- If we need to change the facility opening hours for any reason, we’ll aim to give you as much notice as possible.
- Keep your valuables with you or tucked away in a locker at all times. If we find anything, we’ll look after it, but can not be held responsible for the safety and security of items left in the facility.
-There is a NO food policy in the facility and we ask that any food is consumed outside the facility.
- Please wear appropriate gym attire at all times i.e. no bare chests, no denim. If you are deemed to be inappropriately dressed then a member of staff may ask you to leave.
- When using the changing areas clothing, bags and valuables must not be left unattended.
- You’re welcome to join a class once it’s started but the instructor might ask you to warm up first.
- As much as you’d like to, you can’t live in the facility so please be ready to leave by closing time.
- We’re not able to look after anything for you in the facility and can’t offer you a tab. Full payment must be received before taking part in any activities.
- Please replace weights and don’t drop them as it:
i) is a safety hazard
ii) damages the kit
iii) disturbs other members.
- In the changing rooms, please close lockers after use, put all rubbish in the bins and wipe the sink after shaving
- We want to make sure we have as many lockers available for our customers as possible; therefore please can we ask that you do not leave items overnight, as they’ll need to be removed.
- If we have to remove items rest assured we always have 2 members of staff to empty a locker, and we’ll store your items for 4 weeks. To cover the cost of removal, we’ll ask for a small fee in return
- Please treat the car park as part of the facility, park considerately (esp. disabled spaces) and leave it as you’d expect to find it.
- In the interest of everyone’s cleanliness and hygiene, please wipe down equipment after use.
- We consider our members and staff one big, happy, healthy family so please respect the facility, our staff and each other at all times.
- Please consider others when using your mobile phone and keep calls to a minimum.
- If you’re using a smartphone , tablet or other device in the facility or as part of your workout it’s your responsibility to keep it safe and secure, we encourage you to keep it on you rather than the equipment.
- Appropriate behaviour is required at all times so as not to jeopardise your safety or the safety of others. If in our reasonable opinion, a member’s continued membership is likely to be injurious to the character and interests of the facility, we reserve the right to terminate that membership.
- Intermittent filming and photography takes place in our facility, if you do not wish your image to be used in any future Academy Fitness content please inform a member of staff.